Please call us for the latest discounted prices
The Cordless NURON SR 6-22 Reciprocating Saw is ideal for heavy-duty demolition and cutting with great comfort and speed. This Cordless Reciprocating Saw is designed to deliver a high cutting speed with faster and smoother cuts. The saw is able to slice through metal or nail-embedded wood with ease due to the extra output from the Nuron battery.
The Cordless Reciprocating Saw has upgraded safety features which include Advanced Vibration Reduction (AVR) for increased shielding from vibration, improved tool balance and a LED light.
- Powerful cordless reciprocating saw delivers higher cutting speed without compromising on handling comfort
- Faster, smoother cuts – slice though metal or nail-embedded wood with greater speed and ease
- Advanced ergonomics – with up to 26% lower vibration thanks to Advanced Vibration Reduction (AVR), improved tool balance and LED light, the SR 6-22 delivers Hilti’s best handling yet
- Powerful Nuron battery – cordless reciprocating saws with longer-lasting batteries and energy-saving blades
Reciprocating Saw Applications
- Trimming or demolishing non-structural metal – such as pipe, strut, cable trays, sheet and crash barriers
- Cutting metal-embedded wood or wood
- Cutting up plastic – such as door frames, pipes, insulation or windows
- Base material: Wood with metal, Wood with nails, Wood composites, Wood, Steel, Stainless steel, Sandwich panel, Plywood, Plastic, Metal sheet, Metal, Masonry, Hollow brick, Drywall, Cast iron
- Stroke length: 32 mm
- Stroke rate: 2600 strokes / minute
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 455 x 91 x 156 mm
- Tool body weight: 3.1 kg
- A-weighted emission sound pressure level: 83 dB (A) (according to EN 60745)
- Triaxial vibration value for cutting board (ah,B): 13.0 m/s² (according to EN 60745-2-11)
Contact us for Reciprocating Saw hire in Bristol, Exeter and across the South West.
Our friendly and experienced staff will then contact you to arrange your equipment hire.
We are here to help if you need advice on selecting the right tool for the job or if you would like further information on any of our products or services. All prices are subject to VAT and Delivery/Collection charges.
Details and specifications are correct at the time of publishing. We reserve the right to change specifications at any time without prior notice. We will confirm specifications when you make a hire enquiry.
View all Hilti Nuron Power Tools available for hire