Please call us for the latest discounted prices for Cross Cut Mitre Saw Hire.
The Makita LS1019 mitre saw is ideal for woodworking tasks. It’s dual slide system makes it a compact piece of equipment that can be placed by a wall, saving space on the worksite.
Benefits of the Makita LS1019 mitre saw include:
- Holders are provided on both sides of the tool to hold long workpieces horizontally.
- Bevels 0° – 48°, left and right
- Mitre 0 – 60°, left and right. Positive Mitre stops at; 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° and 60° left or right
- Soft start for smooth start-ups
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher quality cutting
- Electric brake for maximum productivity and increased operator safety
Contact us for mitre saw hire in Bristol, Exeter and across the South West
Please call one of our branches or submit a “Product Enquiry” from the website to enquire about hiring any of our equipment. Our friendly and experienced staff will then contact you to arrange your equipment hire.
Bristol Branch: 0117 953 1216 | Exeter Branch: 01392 363 778
We are here to help if you need advice on selecting the right tool for the job or if you would like further information on any of our products or services. All prices are subject to VAT and Delivery/Collection charges.
Details and specifications are correct at the time of publishing. We reserve the right to change specifications at any time without prior notice. We will confirm specifications when you make a hire enquiry.