Please call us for latest discounted prices.
If you are cutting bricks, blocks, concrete, stone, roof tiles or metalwork on site, this saw is the professionals choice.
For cutting clean edged chases in masonry and block work to conceal cables and pipes. The width and depth of the blades can be adjusted to suit the application. For best results utilise the dust extraction facility.
Battery-powered cut-off saw for heavy-duty tasks – the DSH 600-22 gets the same work done as a 60cc petrol cut-off saw, but without the fumes, noise, extra maintenance and fuel mix issues.
Features of this Hilti Cut Off Saw
- Battery-powered cut-off saw for heavy-duty tasks – this cut off saw gets the same work done as a 60cc petrol cut-off saw, but without the fumes, noise, extra maintenance and fuel mix issues
- Long trigger time – you can cut as much concrete with two sets of NURON batteries as with one full tank of petrol thanks to the combination of smarter, more efficient batteries and cordless-optimised blades
- Lower running costs – no fuel to buy or mix; less maintenance, and up to double the lifespan of a petrol saw thanks to a brushless electric motor
- Improved safety features – fume-free, quieter, lower-vibration cutting, and a fast-acting blade brake (approx. 4 seconds)
- Better manoeuverability – weighing just 8.9 kg (or 12.2 kg including two B 22-170 batteries and a 300 mm blade), this cut off saw is engineered for comfortable handling during all-day cutting
Cut-Off Saw Applications
- Cutting concrete and masonry – such as making new openings or trimming blocks to size (max. cutting depth 120 mm with 300 mm blades)
- Paving – cutting curbstones, pavers and asphalt
- Metalwork – cutting metal deck, rebar, steel sheet, metal track, and pipes
- Cutting indoors – battery-powered cut-off saws are quieter and fume-free
- Virtually dust-free cutting when used with a compatible water supply, or lower-dust cutting using a compatible vacuum cleaner and DSH-DRS accessories (please verify your local silica dust exposure limits)
- Base materials: All types of concrete and brick, All types of masonry (hollow brick, sand-lime block, etc.), Asphalt, Steel, Mineral
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 660 x 290 x 350 mm
- Protection class: IEC Battery operated
- Work environment: Interior and exterior
- Arbor Size: Option 1 : 25.4 mm; Option 2: 20 mm
- A-weighted emission sound power level108 dB (A) (according to EN 60745)
Contact us for Cut Off Saw Hire in Bristol, Exeter and across the South West.
Our friendly and experienced staff will then contact you to arrange your equipment hire.
We are here to help if you need advice on selecting the right tool for the job or if you would like further information on any of our products or services.
All prices are subject to VAT and Delivery/Collection charges.
Details and specifications are correct at the time of publishing. We reserve the right to change specifications at any time without prior notice. We will confirm specifications when you make a hire enquiry.
View all Hilti Nuron Power Tools available for hire