Please call us for the latest discounted prices.
The Cordless TE 60-22 Rotary Hammer is ideal for heavy-duty concrete drilling and chiseling. This Cordless Rotary Hammer has upgraded safety features which include Active Torque Control (ATC) to better protect you from uncontrolled spinning if the bit jams, and Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) for increased shielding from vibration.
This tool is an extremely versatile rotary hammer drill designed for heavy-duty concrete construction work as well as building services installation.
Optimum hammer drilling range: 18 – 40 mm
Rotary Hammer Drill Applications
- Extremely versatile rotary hammer drill for heavy-duty concrete construction work as well as building services installation
- Drilling holes for post-installed rebar connections in concrete (recommended diameter range 20-40 mm)
- Drilling holes for pipe penetrations or electrical outlets through concrete and masonry
- Chiselling openings and channels in concrete or masonry
- Digging holes in earth – SDS Max clay spade available separately
Contact us for rotary hammer drill hire in Bristol, Exeter and across the South West.
Call: Bristol Branch: 0117 953 1216 | Exeter Branch: 01392 363 778 or submit a “Product Enquiry” from the website to enquire about hiring any of our equipment. Our friendly and experienced staff will then contact you to arrange your equipment hire.
We are here to help if you need advice on selecting the right tool for the job or if you would like further information on any of our products or services. All prices are subject to VAT and Delivery/Collection charges.
Details and specifications are correct at the time of publishing. We reserve the right to change specifications at any time without prior notice. We will confirm specifications when you make a hire enquiry.
View all Hilti Nuron Power Tools available for hire